Following positions sent by friends of SVProjectManagement.com. Please contact the recruiter (below each position) or David Bakhtnia with a copy of your resume.
Engineering Project/ Program Manager – Security/ ComplianceA – Enphase Energy in Fremont, CA
Our direct client is looking for two Engineering Project/ Program Managers with a background in managing application Security and Compliance projects. Your role will include leading projects to ensure features are ready to launch to secure engineering, compliance, and partner teams. This is a highly collaborative, cross-functional role with constant interaction with product, engineering, and business teams; excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
– 5+ years of Engineering Project/ Program Management experience in Software Development (SDLC) based projects.
– Previous experience managing security and compliance controls for new application features.
– Proven ability to drive security and/ or compliance-focused projects with a view to large-scale application ecosystems.
– Engineering background in software engineering, security and/or compliance-related roles is highly desired.
– Solid understanding of OWASP, EMVCo, PCI, Common Criteria or similar software design/ development security standards.
– Proven experience creating, documenting, and communicating project requirements, plans and status.
– Experience working on financials/payment based applications, internet applications and/or IOS applications.
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Experience with Dev-Ops, SRE and/or Datacenter technologies.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have Skills:
– Experience working on financials/payment-based applications, internet applications and/or IOS applications.
Contact: Heather Walsh, Technical Sourcer, email@example.com